Shop Mobile More Submit  Join Login
About Digital Art / Professional SelswordMale/France Recent Activity
Deviant for 4 Months
Needs Core Membership
Statistics 95 Deviations 32 Comments 372 Pageviews
×

Newest Deviations

your name by Selsword your name :iconselsword:Selsword 2 3 your name by Selsword your name :iconselsword:Selsword 2 2 your name by Selsword your name :iconselsword:Selsword 0 0 your name by Selsword your name :iconselsword:Selsword 2 0 hatsune miku by Selsword hatsune miku :iconselsword:Selsword 2 0 hatsune miku by Selsword hatsune miku :iconselsword:Selsword 1 4 tpandora hearths by Selsword tpandora hearths :iconselsword:Selsword 0 0 hatsune miku by Selsword hatsune miku :iconselsword:Selsword 4 4 hatsune miku by Selsword hatsune miku :iconselsword:Selsword 5 0 hatsune miku by Selsword hatsune miku :iconselsword:Selsword 1 0 hatsune miku by Selsword hatsune miku :iconselsword:Selsword 4 4 blue exorcist by Selsword blue exorcist :iconselsword:Selsword 6 6 blue exorcist by Selsword blue exorcist :iconselsword:Selsword 4 0 blue exorcist by Selsword blue exorcist :iconselsword:Selsword 6 0 blue exorcist by Selsword blue exorcist :iconselsword:Selsword 0 0 blue exorcist by Selsword blue exorcist :iconselsword:Selsword 4 0

Favourites

kimi by sakimichan kimi :iconsakimichan:sakimichan 9,090 164 daily speedpaint 153 - magnification YT VIDEO by iDaisan daily speedpaint 153 - magnification YT VIDEO :iconidaisan:iDaisan 1,061 70 Reflection by AquaZircon Reflection :iconaquazircon:AquaZircon 660 29 Les fleurs du mal by Kryseis-Art Les fleurs du mal :iconkryseis-art:Kryseis-Art 289 43 Campfire by nozomi-M Campfire :iconnozomi-m:nozomi-M 590 32 Dragon's Lair by Varguy Dragon's Lair :iconvarguy:Varguy 1,093 50 The Quiet of a Beating Heart by LeeshaHannigan The Quiet of a Beating Heart :iconleeshahannigan:LeeshaHannigan 1,737 70 c a g e d by hen-tie c a g e d :iconhen-tie:hen-tie 1,527 30 This, Donald, is the Internet. by jollyjack This, Donald, is the Internet. :iconjollyjack:jollyjack 1,483 688 Morrigan by Raichiyo33 Morrigan :iconraichiyo33:Raichiyo33 7,767 192 Elo. by Harpiya Elo. :iconharpiya:Harpiya 1,315 23 Commission[Lindsay] by Nabi3 Commission[Lindsay] :iconnabi3:Nabi3 742 50 Patreon Reward - Gamergirl0608 by Naeviss Patreon Reward - Gamergirl0608 :iconnaeviss:Naeviss 309 19 Shadow Lady by CantKillUs Shadow Lady :iconcantkillus:CantKillUs 673 24 [Cadeau] Kenta x Aika by MissOwariYuna [Cadeau] Kenta x Aika :iconmissowariyuna:MissOwariYuna 6 2

Comments


Add a Comment:
 
:iconleokyu:
Leokyu Featured By Owner Mar 15, 2017  Student Digital Artist
Cool, did you really do this?
Reply
:iconselsword:
Selsword Featured By Owner Mar 15, 2017  Professional Digital Artist
Do what ? Some picture are from internet(25 % ) i created the other(75 % )
Reply
:iconleokyu:
Leokyu Featured By Owner Mar 15, 2017  Student Digital Artist
oh alright cool!
Reply